Play List

General discussions of games, players, ideas, and Pern canon.
Chanter

Re: Play List

Postby Chanter » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:08 pm

Well, here goes! I have comparatively few characters to list. I'm another one who looks back and cringes at some of my RP...!

Pern World
Lissia (My very first, and God am I embarrassed looking back! Tiny little overdramatic healer apprentice., eventually went NPC and Impressed a blue at also-NPC Telgar)
Callay, briefly (older lady dragonhealer)

NorCon, transferred to SouCon
Lorany (became Lor with the transfer, quirky little bluerider to Larileth)

Silver Skies
Laran, for about five seconds, (very feminine young man, the only boy I ever tried playing)
Lyissa, briefly (Monacan weyrkid, she who took Laran's place)

SouCon
Alina, exuberant fireball greenie, rider of green Kirienth
Kaylani, weaver apprentice, briefly (she eventually went NPC and Impressed a blue at Ierne)

Edited to add, because I almost forgot!

The other NorCon:
Mellayne, rider of blue Duresketh

I spy a handful of familiar names upthread. Taelyn! Eilidh! J'rel! Xael! I remember both X'lasar and X'riel, for the record, and as far as I'm concerned both X-named bronzeriders were delightful. Jaeni, I've already pounced on you. :)

GenericPlayer

Postby GenericPlayer » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:23 pm

Chanter wrote:SouCon
Alina, exuberant fireball greenie, rider of green Kirienth
Kaylani, weaver apprentice, briefly (she eventually went NPC and Impressed a blue at Ierne)

Alina! I played Katya way back when, my first ever character. I remember having great times with you :) Even though I was probably an irritating moron of a MUSHer then! (probably still am lol)

Chanter

Postby Chanter » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:25 am

Katya! *hugs* I remember you very well! I remember you recording a birthday greeting to me and posting it on LJ, which was amazingly sweet of you, for the record. :) At one point, I seriously thought about joining that... where was that forum with a grey counterpart to brown dragons again? That forum you were involved in.

I have no doubt I was an annoying MU*er back then, wow. I was ever the exuberant player, which is still the case. Not a bad thing in itself, but... yeah, I was a lonely college kid and sometimes went faaaar beyond the bounds of advisability.

GenericPlayer

Postby GenericPlayer » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:27 am

Aww I'm glad you remember that fondly!

I remember that forum but it's long since gone inactive. I eventually started my own canon colours forum, which is still alive and active 8 years later! I've just recently started to dabble in MU*s again - can't kick the habit ;)

RightMeow

Postby RightMeow » Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:18 pm

Oh hey! I remember Katya too!!

GenericPlayer

Postby GenericPlayer » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:25 am

Oh gosh how embarrassing. I see you played Jaeni there - I remember you by name, if not by interactions! You'll have to find me on HT...I'm sure I'll stick out like a sore thumb as one of the few British players there ;)

ghuleh

Postby ghuleh » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:33 pm

Current

Harper's Tale
Midra Steen, vaunted tea server and aspiring herbalist.
Jinorav, Pit Fighting extraordinaire and lady's man.
Vitus, Patriarch of Steen.

Old

SouCon
Aedai on brown Alourath. Weyrsecond @ Ierne.

Red Star Passes (<3 ;-; )
Esseira on gold Ailuth. Sr WW for about five seconds until life happened. :(

It's painful to see how bad of a writer I was ten years ago, lol.

Return to “Constructive Discussion”