Kudos!

General discussions of games, players, ideas, and Pern canon.
MacAndCheez

Re: Kudos!

Postby MacAndCheez » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:17 am

Let's bring this topic back to the top of the list!

Kudos to Ista Weyr on DF, for having so many large group RPs lately! I can't tell you how awesome it is to see so many people interacting so democratically. Your newest weyrling group seems to be wonderfully close-knit and your plots present everyday slices of Pernese life but are NOT boring. It's also great that many characters have family links and family concerns, but don't limit their play to just family stuff.

Kudos to leaders at Fort Weyr on DF, past and present, for figuring out dynamic IC ways to deal with RL foo. The new plotline seems like it will be a big challenge for everyone and I'm looking forward to seeing how the Weyr deals, in the middle of a Search, no less. That's going to be one interesting candidacy.

Kudos to BOTH DF Weyrs for setting up ways for there to be realistic interWeyr tensions. I hope this gets played out more.

ETA: Rereading this, I have to think to myself, "Man, I sound like a buttkisser." But can you give kudos without sounding like a buttkisser?

Moriana

Postby Moriana » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:49 pm

Kudos to the SearchCo of ISW @ PW for a -very- well described clutch that conveys the clutch theme clearly and left me and several other observers in giggle-fits. I know I had a ton of fun watching the eggs appear and trying to guess what the next one might be. The clutch theme is Milton Bradley board games, and I got to relive lots of wonderful childhood memories as the eggs appeared. My favorite is the Insatiable Four egg, representing Hungry, Hungry Hippos, followed closely by the Three Misses and a Hit egg, representing Battleship. ^.^

Idath

Postby Idath » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:19 pm

MacAndCheez wrote:Kudos to Ista Weyr on DF, for having so many large group RPs lately!

When I see a group of 17 in one room that isn't a hatching I take notice. Well done players. Keep it up!
"Sorry to disappoint, but I am the author neither of 'Mein Kampf' nor of 'The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.' I am only, for the last 60 years, an anti-imbecile of the first order." -Siné

Tunnelsnake

Postby Tunnelsnake » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:11 pm

Dear Istans at PW:

I love you. You make me feel like I'm back at ol' Igen, way before it had to be shut down due to intolerable levels of suck.

Keep rocking my socks (or else),

Me

Moriana

Postby Moriana » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:33 am

Thank you, Bey, for many years of service (I have no idea how long, exactly, but at least as long as I have played!) I appreciate what you have done over the years to keep PernWorld a game open to new players and a great place to learn and grow as a roleplayer. Kudos to you for your dedication and hard work.

Nutmeg

Postby Nutmeg » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:43 pm

To all of Fort Weyr@NC's current group of players - thank you for each bringing your own brand of unique RP to all of the things going on right now, be it plot-oriented, personal-RP or general pick-up RP. Y'all rock.

Also kudos to many past players, including Paige, Berit, R'uen and Sulisah. In spite of the ups and downs, each of you helped to bring Fort back from the brink that it fell right off of on PernMUSH and helped to build the foundation that's made the area active today. Thank you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
No masks here. Yes that's really me in that avatar.
NorConMUSH: T'rev, Milani, P'draig, C'sel and Rodric
PW: D'son

Art

Postby Art » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:10 am

SouCon--Lishani, Hr'ner, Ai'dam, Kaida, Shakti, Rye, K'rien, Dr'ue, S'et, R'hei, R'zar... I'm sure I'm missing some.

RSP--Katelin, Breide, Geneve, Lyndee, Felisa, L'ten, Adria, but most importantly, May and March.

Moriana

Postby Moriana » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:12 am

Ista SearchCo @ PW once again gets kudos from me (albeit a little late!) for some pretty awesome eggs and dragons. Especially the Dexter dragon. Those are some rockin' NPCs.

Aya
Site Admin

Postby Aya » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:14 pm

Dead thread necro:

Massive thumbs up to: O'sino, Caden, Paige, Naura, Nia, Helenah, Drunkard for an incredible politically charged scene. I don't think I've seen its like before on Pern and it was really <3ing.

skywaterblue

Postby skywaterblue » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:25 am

With everyone graduated, I want to thank B'stian, P'lo, Leija, Alys, Erin and R'gan for making this class of weyrlings at Second Pass one of the most dynamic and fun weyrlinghoods I've seen on a game. Thanks, guys! It was a pleasure.

Return to “Constructive Discussion”